I started to work for my father after high school 2007. So I took a 1 year break from school, and decided to work for a bit and get into the game of working. In that 1 year, I have learned so much, and have a wide verity of career chooses for my future, especially with the career I will be learning in college, I have so many options and opportunities to figure out for my future. I have still much to learn, and would love to learn it all, but there is little time so I need to work as fast as possible. I hope soon I will take over the business, and also open up a few sub-businesses or create different departments for different stuff, and hopefully get this business expanded and improved with all of today's modern technology.
Other then working, I have a passion in also everything, and is difficult for me to choose what I want to really do. But because engineering comes with ease to me, engineering is the path I am taking. Hopefully in the future, I will want to complete Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Architecture, Telecommunications, Programming, Everything that deals with the Web Designing to Servers and maybe more.
Ever since I was a kid, I have had passions to do stuff, and still do till today. I still have a passion to become a physicist, and love physics. But getting into that would be awesome, to deal with huge experiments, and just go large for me. I also wanted to become a Pilot and fly Jet Fighters and Helicopters. I want to go extreme and fast! Also, I had opportunities back then, and wrote to NASA, and also wanted to become a Astronaut and fly to space. Sometimes I think about just being the Pilot to fly to and from space, or maybe to other planets. But if I don't get to fly anywhere, well then I want to build robots, and send them to different planets and have them setup environments on the planets for humans to survive on.
I myself right now want to get into robotics so bad to learn, design, build, and program robots. I am trying today to get into clubs and/or organizations, and get into robotics, and definitely can't wait for the challenges. Hopefully also, that I get sponsored and get money to build and experiment on robots and material for the robots to send to other planets that have harsh environments. But then this scares me because I will need to study Chemistry Engineering and learn to build molecules, to design and build new material that isn't on earth, but will with stand everything else, and maybe more.

1 comment:
I think your an intersting person with a bright future. Just keep up the good work that got you here.
Post a Comment