Two likes of mine that I will be comparing, will be snowboarding and mountain biking.
I choose these two, because its just two of many things I like to do and would want to compare for this assignment. These are both fun and dangerous, yet I enjoy every year during a certain time in the seasons. I try to go when possible and also try bring friends to have more fun. As a group, we try to compete with each other and try to see who’s crazier, and will own everyone else. Both take a lot of energy and need experience, and need to be fit to go more extreme.
Snowboarding Mountain Biking
A.Extreme sport Outdoors, in the mountains
A.Extreme Sport Outdoors
B.Winter sport
B. Any season sport
C. Winter clothing, Board, Boots, Goggles, Gloves, Protective Gear
C. Season clothing, bike, and other gear that you would want to carry (backpack for tools, water,....)
D. Mountain snow slopes
D. Mountain Trails, Forests, Anywhere to ride and explore
E.Terrane Park (jumps, rails,....)
E. Anywhere that you can build jumps or hit different terrain
F. Expensive sport (mountain tickets, transportation, equipment,...)
F. Expensive Equipment (bike)
G. Protective Gear (helmet, wrist guards, goggles, knee pads)
G. Protective Gear (helmet, goggles or glasses, gloves, shin guards, elbow pads)
H. Very fast and dangerous sport, terrane park and steep slopes especially, which I ride often
H. Matters to the terrain I am riding, but still dangerous and extreme
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's smart to use color coding for comparison and contrast. I wonder if you can insert the a Venn Diagram? Dr. Hsu
I tried, but I think you can if u setup the diagram as an image. There might be some other ways
Post a Comment