What I know about this topic:
-I know something from seeing it on TV about the presidential election and some issues.
What I want to know about it:
-I want to know how they feel about the issues we have, and how they could recover the economy and bring it back up and how they plan to do that. Also, how the world will be effected on these changes, and how they want America to do better since it is effecting the world.
What I learned:
-I learned that many companies, factories, and technical jobs moved to other countries which unemployment rate picked up. This is leaving people being not able to pay for their mortgage loans, and banks foreclosing on homes. Also, the value of the dollar is dropping, and ten big banks are in trouble.
What I still want to know:
-I want to read which banks are in trouble, and how the government is dealing with them. I want to read more about how people are going to be effected with these banks and what will happen to their money. Also, I want to read more about the loans, and what will happen in a couple of months with all the loans given out to the people, and what the bank get from these loans, and the people that took these loans and never paided back the bank.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
all the things you have stated are issues that people all want to be fixed. with the rate of people losing their jobs is outrageous and the banks being in trouble. everything is crazy
Chris,
I liked how you used the KWL strategy for your reading assignment. I am glad that you came up with "what you still want to know." I hope you will find out helpful information soon by doing some research. Dr. Hsu
Best research to do is googleing it :)
Post a Comment